*NEW* HAWKLEY Front & Rear Inner Splash Guards Fender Liners for Jeep Wrangler 2007-2018 JK/JKU (Front & Rear)
- FITMENT - JK inner fender liners are specifically built for Jeep 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 Wrangler JK/JKU Unlimited, including 2 Doors / 4 Doors models.
- PROTECT ENGINE AND IMPROVE AIRFLOW -- Protect your Wrangler JK's with the off-road Inner fenders for your wheels. With vents to help reduce under-hood temperature are constructed to reseal your engine and provide the airflow you need to realize your JK's optimal power.
- DECORATION AND PROTECTION - Full coverage Compatible with total protection, help protect vehicle from rocks and debris inside the wheel well when driving on or off road. Keeping the engine bay clean and safe, makes your car always stay in high performance status, prevent the rust of the paint surface caused by the splash of sediment, mud and debris
- INSTALLATION - This steel fender flares inner liners each side inner liner are 2 parts put together as a complete construction. Easy to install.No drilling,just bolt-on the inner fender with original screw and factory hole.Easy access for your wrangler jk shocks, Easy to inspect and adjust.
- PERFORMANCE - The steel material make the jk fender flares inner liner have a good property,Powder coated make it will be a long time waterproof.Two stage finish using E-Coat pre-coating and high-grade textured black powder coating for long lasting corrosion resistance.
Primary Color: Black
Surface Finish: E-Coat coating
Installation-type: Direct bolt-on withno drilling required
Front Inner Fender Liners Size: 96.6 x 16 x 49.6 cm / 38 x 6.3 x19.5 inch
Rear Inner Fender Liners Size: 97.8 x 19.6 x 35.4 cm / 38.5 x 7.7 x 13.9 inch
Item Weight: 27.34 lbs
A Pair ( 4 Pcs ) of Front + Rear Inner Fender Liners ( Left Driver & Right Passenger Side )
1x Set of Mounting Hardware
1. Assemble the scattered inner fender liners with screws, tighten all the screws with a hex wrench, and the nuts should be placed inside.
2. Put the assembled inner fender liner to the installation position. There need two people, one hold the fender and another one to install screws.
3. Adjust the position of the inner fender liner to the appropriate position, so that its screw hole can be aligned with the corresponding hole on the car, and then just tighten all the screws.
Si tiene alguna pregunta, comuníquese con el servicio al cliente a tiempo.